Join us as we go on the ‘sweetest’ adventure inspired by readings of Kirsten Hall’s The Honeybee and Beatrix Potter’s The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse. We’ll get up close with some amazing bee species and learn what life is like in a bee colony. Our read alouds will have us playing with onomatopoeia sound words, dialogue, and ‘point-of-view’ as we narrate our stories from a ‘buzzing’ new perspective. Younger learners will also enjoy bee themed Letter B, Sight Word, handwriting practice, and Word Family activities.
Throughout each Curious Trails Unit Study you’ll find open-and-go topic study guides and lots of hands-on-activities to celebrate what we’ve learned ranging from S.T.E.M. projects, art invitations, nature journaling, cooking together, and more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• 6 open-and-go Nature Study Guides provide detailed information on Honey Bee Castes, Bee Communication, Bee Life Cycle, Anatomy Posters, Bee Pollination, Bee Products, and more!
• 5 S.T.E.M. Projects such as conducting a Bee Color-Vision Experiment or creating your 3D Bee Life Cycle Model
• 4 Art Invitations and Handicrafts
• Nature Math activity
• Natural Journaling exploration of pollination while dissecting a flower
• 3 Games and Sensory Activities
• Illustrated Copy Work Passage with coordinating primary lined paper
• Charlotte Mason inspired language activities will take us on an onomatopoeia scavenger hunt, learn how to punctuate dialogue, and narrate a new ‘point-of-view’
• Early phonics activities, games, print/cursive practice, and crafts for younger learners
• 3 part Montessori cards
• Book Basket recommendations and clickable web/video link resources to extend your bee study
60 page pdf document
Important: This is a PDF download. No physical product will be mailed to you. Print at home or at your favorite printing store. Any books or other materials in the product photos are for staging purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
Check out the product listing on ETSY to purchase!