This Family Literature and Activity Guide is inspired by Jan Brett’s The Wild Christmas Reindeer, Matt Tavares’ Dasher, Lori Evert’s Reindeer Wish, and the classic poem The Night Before Christmas by Clement Moore. You’ll find language lessons and activities, open-and-go nature study guides, STEM projects, crafts, recipes, and more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• explore nature studies on Reindeer appearance, homes, adaptations, life cycle, and domestication
• complete an insulation experiment, sleigh design engineering challenge, and demonstrations to understand why reindeer eyes turn ‘blue’
• study the lichen reindeer eat with our journaling and nature walk activities
• play a game that will have you talking like a reindeer
• learn about the history of Christmas trees with a felt embroidery handicraft
• make reindeer crafts
• bake reindeer cupcakes
• explore a new language lesson for each storybook, including “reindeer verbs”, plot development, noun sorting, copywork, and narration activities
• complete vocabulary studies and discussion question
• and more
75 page pdf document
Important: This is a PDF download. No physical product will be mailed to you. Print at home or at your favorite printing store. Any books or other materials in the product photos are for staging purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
Check out the product listing on ETSY to purchase!